Balance estrogen & progesterone around the time of menopause with our highly effective Hormone Replacement therapy.
Hormone Replacement Therapy, simple known as HRT, is a treatment used to relieve symptoms of the menopause. It is used to balance estrogen and progesterone in women around the menopause time. Get in touch with us and opt for this therapy right away.
- This therapy is highly effective to eliminate pre-menopause and menopause symptoms.
- It helps in keeping skin young; however, this therapy cannot reverse the overall effects of ageing.
- It can also reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
HRT is not at all suitable for women who have a history of:
- Severe migraines
- Heart disease
- Ovarian, endometrial and breast cancer
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Thrombosis or blood clots
- Feel that you are pregnant
- Have liver disease
- Have cancer
- Have had a stroke or heart attack
- Have issues with vaginal bleeding
- Have had blood clots